Sunday 5 August 2012

Jessie J



On the 29th of October 2011 .. i went to see Jessie J in Cardiff. I had standing tickets so i got there about 3 hours before and queued for about 2hr30mins altogether! It paid off because I got right to the front and had an amazing view! After the concert, we were on our way back to the car and there were people waiting round the back of the arena so we waited too. It was freezing cold and there was like between 50 and 100 people there waiting for jessie to come out. When she came out, her security was really strict and no one was allowed a picture and each person was allowed only 1 thing signed when she came to me, my mum tried taking a picture but she couldnt work my camera, so the picture i got youcan only see my nose and some of my face  ( but if you know me you can tell its me) i gave Jessie my ticket to sign and she was really nice and we had a nice chat. I had my mums ticket attached to mine and she signed them both on sly. i now have both tickets in a frame along with a keyring i bought at the concert and hearts which fell at the end when she sang domino. She was so genuine and i just have so much more love for her after meeting her!! 
 
Any questions about me meeting Jessie, tweet me @BethanWilliams_

No comments:

Post a Comment