Friday 3 August 2012

Little Mix




I met Little Mix on the 19th July at Signal 1, Stoke. I finished school at 1pm and got the train straight a way to Stoke, I got there at 2pm and they were due at Signal 1 at 3. However they were late and didnt arrive until 5:30, so i waited 3 and a half hours in the rain to meet them. We then got told as they were so late they couldnt do the usual picture and signing with everyone, we were gutted however they did sign and take pictures with a few people on the way out. (even when they were being pushed by there managment, they still stopped for loads of people) I managed to get autographs off Jade, Jesy and Leigh-Anne and a picture with Perrie and Jade. I also gave my fanbook to Jesy and she was so grateful. They were all so lovely even though they were in a rush and it was an amazing day and worth the wait.
@Georgia_Olivia 

No comments:

Post a Comment