Monday 5 January 2015

Demi Lovato


I've  looked up to Demi Lovato like no one could believe.Even before she came out about her depression and self harm. I look up-to her for so many other reasons, but dealing with those situations myself they kind of stick out to me. she has helped me through so much! basically  it's been my dream to meet her and tell her how much I love her, look up-to her and lots more,then one day as an early Christmas gift it came true. I remember meeting my now closest best friend there in the line waiting and we screamed together while waiting in the line knowing our idol was behind the very thin curtains, and that's all that was dividing  us from the very person who saved me and helped my friend through so much, well the guards too lol ... I can't even describe the rush I felt as the guard opened the curtain and I saw my nightingale ;) standing there.. As I walked in I was sobbing so demi made the cutest puppy dog face at me and grabbed me and held me so close to her chest that I had to fix my hair for the photo bc she messed it up haha then all I remember after that is crying to her, saying everything I wanted to say for so many years.... Then walking out and crying as the people looked at me as I was ranting on how she's so beautiful!!!! Nothing will ever replace that moment in my life... I am living because of that day... When she wrapped her arms around me I felt the pain go away as the feelings of her love and care and down to earth personality sank in... Again, demi cares so much about every single fan that walked into those curtains and the ones who couldn't get the chance to also.... And you can feel it in her presence. Thank you Demi you will forever be my wallpaper Smiling face with heart-shaped eyesSmiling face with heart-shaped eyesSmiling face with heart-shaped eyes and let's not forget the signed poster she signed with love ;) I can't say it enough thank you for everyone in my life who made this happen. I'm forever and always a lovatic Smiling face with heart-shaped eyesSmiling face with heart-shaped eyesSmiling face with heart-shaped eyes
 
@amanda0501

No comments:

Post a Comment